I got screwed on a telecom thing

I got screwed on switching my Internet to cellular data yesterday. Basically I went to switch over to the advertised $40 plan with unlimited* data and the ability to set hotspots with my phone, and got switched over to paying $50 for a hotspot and still paying $30 for my phone. Plus I had to pay for the hotspot device and still have my crappy phone on 4G. So instead of getting phone and data for $50, I’m getting data for $50 and crappy phone for $30.

Also last night was the first time in ages the heat kicked on. Yep outside temps in the high 40s Fahrenheit finally got the house internal temp below 70°. This actually is a pretty well-insulated house especially for TX. Even when the Great Freeze hit and killed all the power it never got too cold here. IIRC the coldest it got was mid-50s inside when the power came back on. So anyway this was the first time the heat came on since March.

Just to keep you up to date, I had my toes done Friday, and they finally quit hurting for the first time in a month Saturday morning, or actually I should say they hurt when I went to bed Friday night, but didn’t in the morning. My toes not hurting when I walk is such a relief, you wouldn’t believe it. The nails were so long that they were catching the inside of my shoes, and I can’t stay folded up to use the nail clippers on them because of my hip injuries. The strain of staying folded up is just more than I can take. But now I got the toes done and my nails don’t hit the inside of my shoes for the moment.

No progress to report on the Sprint-T, not even any changes to the steering layout since I moved the steering box ahead of the front axle. The box will still be mounted as low as the nut on the pitman arm shaft will allow so that the steering shaft can pass under the radiator and the front axle, but primarily under the radiator. The shaft needs to have 2 double u-joints between the radiator and the box with the drag link in front of the axle in what used to be called a front steer configuration.

Also to report is I have had a small chunk of dead skin stuck to my left eyebrow after I defoliated my face and was unable to clear the dead skin from my eyebrow. It was annoying for yesterday and today until I got most of it off my face this afternoon. What’s left is only a little annoying, but still annoying.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.